The road to success is not an easy one.
Along the way, there are many ups and downs, and major doses of discouragement mixed in with the fleeting highs and successes. So it can be tough to stay motivated and remember what all the hard work is for.
But as someone wise once said, “If you fix your eyes on the goal, the journey there will seem less daunting.” Keeping your eyes on the prize, on the future career that lies at the end of the journey, can help make the difficulties of the now much less overwhelming.
So as you make your way through the trenches of the application process, check out our new inspiring quotes to help you stay motivated: .
1. “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down. “- Arianna Huffington (Huffington Post).
2. “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself. ” – Oprah Winfrey (Harpo Productions) .
3. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. ” – Richard Branson.
4. “Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. “- Steve Jobs (Apple) Magagsh.
5. “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big. ” – Donald Trump (Trump Plaza Associates) ..
Hope that at least cheered you up!