A Simple Approach – Watch, Learn, Practice, Practice
The GREKing Learning Guide makes GRE preparation easy. It contains hundreds of learning activities that guide you from day one of your studies all the way to test day.
The Learning Guide is based on the proven, straightforward strategy of learning one concept at a time and then reinforcing your learning by practicing several questions related to that one concept. This allows you to see the many different ways the GRE can test your knowledge of this one concept. It also helps you build your confidence as you master one concept at a time.
Complete the Steps and Take the GRE with Confidence
Each Learning Guide activity has a corresponding checkbox, which allows you to track your progress and see what activities are left to complete.
To follow the Learning Guide, you will need:
- Full access to GREKing’s videos (modules 1 to 16)
- The Official Guide for GRE Review (2015 edition or the 13th edition) NOTE: The 2015 edition and the 13th edition are identical, except the 2015 edition allows you to also access the same questions online.
- The GREKing Improvement Chart. This free, downloadable Excel file helps you track your progress and identify weaknesses as you work through practice question in the Official Guide for GRE Review (2015 edition or 13th edition)
Note: If you own the 12th edition of the Official Guide for GRE Review, you can download this Improvement Chart for the 12th edition.
If you require additional practice materials, consider purchasing any of the following (these resources are also referenced in the Learning Guide):
- The Official Guide for GRE Quantitative Review (2015 edition or the 2nd edition)
- The Official Guide for GRE Verbal Review (2015 edition or the 2nd edition)
NOTE: The 2015 edition and the 2nd edition of the two resources above are identical, except the 2015 edition allows you to also access the same questions online.
Ready to begin? Go to Part I of the Learning Guide.